GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good Lee/forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
Thanks pal.....still loads i want changing...black bolts all over, some carbon bits and new graphics which are ordered in different colour..and still looking for bar end mirrors that i love

·
Registered
549 Posts
Black and gold still looks good, but I guess that is going out of style and all black is the new black, as it were. Looking good!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great looking ride! Which windscreen is that, if you dont mind me asking? It fits the front end perfect!
I had it fitted by the suzuki dealer when i bought it, think its a standard Suzuki one, IMO it makes the front end look finshed, i think the gsxs definitely needs a screen on.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Factory Suzuki "Lens Meter" screen

Great looking ride! Which windscreen is that, if you dont mind me asking? It fits the front end perfect!
That looks like the OEM "Lens Meter" screen, which DOES look good! Makes the front look 'finished' properly. Seems like all these naked bikes should have come with that as 'standard', but instead Suzuki squeezes us for an extra $155 to buy it. I believe the Suzuki part number for it is: 99000-9900A-04K.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Don’t think that is the same screen. The OEM “lens meter” is smooth, and Gixxer’s has some slight detail/lines in it.

I really like your screen too, Gixxer, would it be possible for you to contact the dealer and find out what screen you have?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Don’t think that is the same screen. The OEM “lens meter” is smooth, and Gixxer’s has some slight detail/lines in it.

I really like your screen too, Gixxer, would it be possible for you to contact the dealer and find out what screen you have?
I think it is the OEM, you might be mistaking reflections for details, looks like a lamppost or some thing. Anyway it does make the bike look better, but I got rid of mine for something more useful.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It must be the lens meter there isnt lines in it (looks that way in the picture) ...its smooth all over....and yeah defiitely looks finished..should come as standard

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Suck great looking machine ..... how many HP u gain after install the yushi Exhuast and ECU flash ?
When i got it done it was running 139bhp at the rear, once it had full yoshi on and map was pulling 156bhp at the rear....though i wasnt happy with the bottom end power it was very jittery and jerky at low revs so it went back in, the guy messed with it again and it was only 144bhp!!!...not a clue what he done then fed me.some **** about it being the tire and the rolling road was soaking up power!!???....12hp to be exact!!..and it felt slower.....anyways i have it booked into P3 tuning in liverpool as they have a very good rep and experience with gsxs1000s ...20th june so stay tuned and i will post up results...maybe little.video..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Few other pics....ignore the ****ty mirrors Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Suck great looking machine ..... how many HP u gain after install the yushi Exhuast and ECU flash ?
When i got it done it was running 139bhp at the rear, once it had full yoshi on and map was pulling 156bhp at the rear....though i wasnt happy with the bottom end power it was very jittery and jerky at low revs so it went back in, the guy messed with it again and it was only 144bhp!!!...not a clue what he done then fed me.some **** about it being the tire and the rolling road was soaking up power!!???....12hp to be exact!!..and it felt slower.....anyways i have it booked into P3 tuning in liverpool as they have a very good rep and experience with gsxs1000s ...20th june so stay tuned and i will post up results...maybe little.video..
waiting to know about Liverpool tuner 🙂 figure and little video:) all the best I order my full yushi exhaust with black magic end just like yours with K&N air filter hopefully will gain tourqe and HP

All the best

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
waiting to know about Liverpool tuner 🙂 figure and little video/forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_smile.png all the best I order my full yushi exhaust with black magic end just like yours with K&N air filter hopefully will gain tourqe and HP

All the best
P3 tuning is unreal it is a different bike altogether, no snatchy throttle and it pulls like a train in evry gear!..

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts