GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
My insurance is £10 cheaper than my cbr600f, only diffence is the gsxs doesn't have pillion cover, pillion cover is £26 extra.

Doesn't matter what they call it, a rocket ship for all I care, it's the price that counts

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm glad they didn't change much - I just bought my 2016 two days ago :) The gray is nice. I wasn't sure about the blue but I ended up falling in love with it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The new GSX-S750 is being advertised here as the wild younger brother (��) of the 1000. The Gixxes isn't about to be dropped. No news yet on the 2017 colours but I wouldn't expect much to change.

·
Registered
328 Posts
As EK offer a pink chain for our bikes, I'd like to see Suzuki embrace such a safety conscious colour in their 'all new colourways' for 2017.

The new GSX-S750 is being advertised here as the wild younger brother (��) of the 1000. The Gixxes isn't about to be dropped. No news yet on the 2017 colours but I wouldn't expect much to change.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm on my phone so I'm struggling to post pics but they are showing on Facebook a white one and a black and blue swapped from the blue and black model for 2017 that looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you were to swap those fairings around you could also have a jet black one too.
Don't know why but I kind of like the white one.
Almost! You'd be missing the black front end... but yeah, other than a red, blue, white or matte grey front end, it'd be blacked out. :) Pretty ugly unless you paint it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I was exploring around and it seems the gray only is for the F, abs and non. In the standard tab, the naked non-abs has only the black/red and abs is gray only. I'm a bit confused on why they changed the colors around like they did...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish you could get the 1000f in White in the USA, like in Germany. I personally don't like the grey.

I wonder why the USA isn't getting any color choices for 2017 for the 1000F?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I wish you could get the 1000f in White in the USA, like in Germany. I personally don't like the grey.

I wonder why the USA isn't getting any color choices for 2017 for the 1000F?
To empty the warehouse of all those unsold & slow moving Gray ones, I'd say.
When that happens, another colour(s) will come in before the next North American Spring riding season.

Rob.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts