GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
traded in my indian scout bobber for a gsxs1000 today. will pick it up tomorrow. ordered a r&g tailtidy and some stylingparts.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, your English is good. Sweden, beautiful looking place, I hear they're harsh on speeding, take her easy.

the cops have much more problems right now. hardly never see the police on the roads anymoore. lots of criminal gangs shootings and rapes and ****.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I sympathise with your country's problems we all know what the reason is but this is not the place for politics so I will say no more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i picked up the bike. rode it some and adjusted the suspension. then i got to work. just waiting for rhe link pipe and the wheel stickers for the front.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Very good, I like the yellow decals. I see you've taken the passenger footrests off, so have I. Just a personal thing but I think it looks better if you also remove the strap from the seat. Nice job good pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very good, I like the yellow decals. I see you've taken the passenger footrests off, so have I. Just a personal thing but I think it looks better if you also remove the strap from the seat. Nice job good pics.

the footrests are there but on the -18 model there black so they blend in very well. the pics dont do the bike justice

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
the footrests are there but on the -18 model there black so they blend in very well. the pics dont do the bike justice

Ha Ha I need to get my eyes tested. :eek: I looked at the close up of the exhaust can, that's the pic that fooled me.:eek:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yes welcome Slangklamman,
Those bright lights certainly bring out the colour's of your new bike. Very nicely done, but looks like there could be more bling on the cards?
Would it be the peak of the riding season now in Sweden ?

Rob.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What do you call the fluro tape and where did you get it from. I have a black and red version but i do like the black and blue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts