GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, nice forums.

So I've been reading the whole weekend about the GSX-S1000 and I'm very interested in it. Currently I ride a 2004 ST1300 which has been a great commuter bike for the last 3 years. I started thinking about getting a Z1000 and then bumped into this Suzuki.

I feel like I might be going backwards though by looking at the GSX-S1000 as it doesn't have a way of carrying my laptop to work. I've never really ridden with a backpack as before the Honda I rode BMWs with cases.

Hoping tonight to swing by a Suzuki dealer and sit on one to see if I fit.

Thanks and shiny side up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Melbourne Aus!
I commute 100 kms round trip in city traffic and am loving the GSXS as a commuter. I traded my triumph speed triple after 4 years and 60,000 kms. I use a very small backpack, but am about to upgrade to the waterproof Kruger Sling; Sling - Kriega
Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the info. Ventura already has equipment ready for the GSX-S1000, very impressive. Definitely will check them out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from Italy ;)

I started thinking about getting a Z1000 and then bumped into this Suzuki
I had the Z1000 for three days to test ride it in differents ways and condition (mountain, hill, plain, not on track, for about 600 miles) and I ensure you that Suzi is on another planet of perfection ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts