GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - This slip-on was removed from the box and installed on my (now sold) gsx-s and never used.
It was listed along with lots of other items of which have all now sold.

Read reviews and look at the pictures of this slip-on. Very nice and very well made.
Arrow makes factory items for some of the European models like Triumph.
You will not find an nicer slip-on for the money.

$250 shipped in the US 48.

Arrow is now SOLD

Material property Font Plastic Table Stationery
Font Rectangle Paper Transparency Paper product

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it is!! I can't believe no one has bought it. At this price I figured someone might buy it just to try out and see if they like it better than what they have.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Yup, great deal for sure. It looks stunning too. Any difference in sound vs stock?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Like most bikes that still have the cat intact it was not a lot louder than stock but it had a good deep sound and at higher revs I think it will sound even better. I only ran it for a short period in the garage. Bike was not revved and was operated at low rpm's. Hopefully someone that is looking for a nice slip-on will take it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am looking for a slip on. I really like that one but prefer the black color as my bike is the same as in the pic. I flashed and decat my bike and want to get a slip on that has a baffle in it to help with back pressure. Does it have a baffle?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been out all day and just seeing this. Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, this slip-on has a removable baffle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Agreed Tom… I’m just being picky. Do you happen to know off-hand if this slip on fits the Arrow headers? I know some of their slip ons don’t fit their own headers…

1 - 16 of 16 Posts