GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my new 1000f on 20th June and was told about 1 week delivery, here I am 3 weeks later and still no bike! Dealer said on Monday it was due that afternoon, I know things are a bit delayed etc but it seriously can’t have fallen down the back of the postman’s seat and he can’t find it! Anyone else getting frustrated waiting! The reason I didn’t go for a BMW F900XR was due to the 10 week delivery time, but at least they were honest!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
It might be that - dealers can be economical with the truth when desperate for sales. ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Could be! Although I spoke with them last night and mine and 6 other bikes arrived at closing time! Hopefully collect in Saturday
Ah, the best time in owning a bike, when you walk up to it to ride away after the seemingly endless paperwork is completed!

This gsxs is one of the best bikes overall I have owned. My bking might edge it out were it not for the weight.
I still have the bking and I choose the gsxs most often for a simple 30 mile buzz through the countryside.

Cheers!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I ordered my new 1000f on 20th June and was told about 1 week delivery, here I am 3 weeks later and still no bike! Dealer said on Monday it was due that afternoon, I know things are a bit delayed etc but it seriously can’t have fallen down the back of the postman’s seat and he can’t find it! Anyone else getting frustrated waiting! The reason I didn’t go for a BMW F900XR was due to the 10 week delivery time, but at least they were honest!
I'm curious to know if you got your bike and how do you like it? Does it perform as you expect it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven’t received it yet, hopefully this Saturday, I’ve a really busy week at work so that’ll keep my mind off the wait! I’ll post as soon as I get it, it’s in super fast sparkle black

1 - 6 of 6 Posts