GSXS 1000 Forum banner

New Bike

10K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  jong 
#1 ·
Hi there, I am from the Netherlands and have the blue GSX-S ordered. Is 16 April on registration, get the first of Dutch supplies. On the motor fair in utrecht decided. have 3 years with drove Honda CB1000RA Extreme, but have been waiting for long on 1000 S. modifications, exhaust, license plate holder, complete exhaust, power commander, small wind screen, various paint to blue, rims, seat cover.
Greets

#9 ·
Her news from the Netherlands .
I have my Suzuki GSX- s naked blue now 3 days.
After having driven 1000 km I can say that the engine is very smooth and powerful and steers well .
The only downside is that at constant drive 30-50-70 enzz to include the engine starts to stotter .
Probably due to meager adjustment related to euro 3 norm .
And in the sun ,the display is not vissible.
For the rest, a great bike . (my max speed was thil now already 265 km on display)
Consumption petrol = 1:19 (fast ridings)
Only the original Dunlop tires replaced immediately for Pirrelli corso 2 .
Aftermarket parts already available in the netherlands and germany ,
look on german site suzuki.de for originel suzuki parts .
Beautiful exhaust XS1 = ixil complete kit.
Now i can start modify the bike and lose som wight from it.

#14 ·
i got the CB for 3 years en Always happy. (whit Akra full-rabbitbike- and all the cosmetic stuf ther was)
the Suzuki is faster in the bottom power.
learn drive is like a Honda ,after 15 minutes oke, steering is perfect. (after i change the bad Dunlop tires for Pirrelli Corso 2 = verry soft)
Wheelies are easy if put the traction control off or in stand 1.
my dealer sell this week already 7 SUZUKI GSX-S naked versions. 5x bleu 1x black/red 1x grey.
I think Suzuki is back for nakeds with this bike.

#15 ·
i got the CB for 3 years en Always happy. (whit Akra full-rabbitbike- and all the cosmetic stuf ther was)
the Suzuki is faster in the bottom power.
learn drive is like a Honda ,after 15 minutes oke, steering is perfect. (after i change the bad Dunlop tires for Pirrelli Corso 2 = verry soft)
Wheelies are easy if put the traction control off or in stand 1.
my dealer sell this week already 7 SUZUKI GSX-S naked versions. 5x bleu 1x black/red 1x grey.
I think Suzuki is back for nakeds with this bike.

#18 ·
Nice! and no need to keep the rear footpegs as a hanger... Just what I want to do! Although in the UK, if you have a pillion seat, you must also have footpegs, so I'll be taking the footpegs off as soon as I replace the pillion seat :)

Looks like the cat has been removed as well? Did you have it remapped on the dyno?

#22 ·
they need the bike ass well, so they kan get the maximum performance out the bike after 4 runs on the dynobank.
or you can phone/mail them, wat they kan do.
In Holland is still be allowed tho rebuild the bike without getting problems.:D
only the noise is imported, bath the Suzuki is allowed to 100 DB at 5000 rpm from the factory.:)

#27 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.