GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks good. Lots of genuine accessories. Did you notice the tape "expired" over three years ago on the far left box in your first picture? Hopefully it still adheres properly!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good. Lots of genuine accessories. Did you notice the tape "expired" over three years ago on the far left box in your first picture? Hopefully it still adheres properly!
Sure did, still looks fine, no bubbles or shrinkage, i will let the dealer know though in case they want to swap it out for something in date. I also bought rim decals, thinking it would be a set as who would just buy one, but that's all i got lol, they could have told me but no big deal

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sure did, still looks fine, no bubbles or shrinkage, i will let the dealer know though in case they want to swap it out for something in date. I also bought rim decals, thinking it would be a set as who would just buy one, but that's all i got lol, they could have told me but no big deal
Definitely should be sold in pairs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice stuff..!
Those bar ends - are they heavier than the default ones?
That possum has been staring in awe at your gixxus since the time you got it ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't put them on the scales but they felt about the same weight, don't you just hate it when someone watches you as you work lol, my wife rescues injured Brushies and Ringtails, rehabilitates and releases them back where they were found in most instances, bloody awesome critters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts