GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas n Lasses,

Ridden most things, started on a 350LC and then into sportsbikes for year n years n years.. Chopped to a Tuono then the adventure route but now missing the excitement of a sportsbike that don;t snap an old farts back in two...

On here to browse for things to mod n farkle with..

Starting with the best place to steal a switched live wire???

Cheers,

Si.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one fellas..

Loved the Tuono on open throttle Ludster.... Not so much on closed tho...

Not had a chance to ride the GSXS as yet (bought blind) and the weather is S***e with a capital S at the mo. looking forward to getting the 'buzz' back in biking..

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome
What was wrong with the Tuono on closed throttle ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers fellas..

The Tuono was a superb bike but only happy being thrashed to death.. Slow speed in traffic, clutch slipping, rolling on n off was a pain.. It was the same as my Mille.. Just wanted to race.. All the time.. Could of been just me tho.. lol..

I'm hoping the GSXS has the top end excitement but is a chill to ride in town too.. All the Gixers I've ridden up to now have been silky smooth including my wife's Gixer 6 although even that laughs at me when not it's not being opened it up...

Think the GSXS is the best of all species...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeh gixes is so much smoother , much faster , get it dialled in and handles as good as the T . I have replaced rear shock with hyperpro 2 wks ago , havnt ridden since but will be better for sure. If you like the T I'm positive you,ll like the gixes. Are u on fb on the uk gsxs1000 owners site , very good !!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts