GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Swansea today to see what they had found out about my bike and they said new ecu on order :D only if you go in and ask to see if it is your age bike that they are doing the first batch to go on sale sorted:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
it has taken awhile, but with perseverance from owners it seems like "Suzuki is Listening'' and new ECU's are on the way for those of us who copped the early , snatchy one . Mine fitted this week and am very happy with the result.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it has taken awhile, but with perseverance from owners it seems like "Suzuki is Listening'' and new ECU's are on the way for those of us who copped the early , snatchy one . Mine fitted this week and am very happy with the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts

Does anyone know the manufacturing date range that qualifies for the new ECU?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for clearing this up. My bike has a 2015 production date, so looks like I'm off to the dealers to ask for a new ECU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just emailed my dealer.
Within 5 minutes, a reply asking for mileage of bike and will enquire to Suzuki (UK) for me to see if it is due a replacement.
Fingers crossed, I'll let you know if mine is approved.

Andy.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Spoke to my dealer and yip can order one for me, they have ordered one for there demo bike and are going to fit and run it against there other demo bike which has a PC fitted to see the difference, as I have PC fitted am going to wait and see what they come back with.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Going in this Saturday to have new ECU fitted.
Will let you know what it's like when I get back

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mines going in Saturday week for a new ECU and first service.........:)

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T DO WHAT THIS NUMPTY DID!! I only went and forgot the second key and they CANNOT do the exchange without it. Please, please don't forget the second key, I can't express that enough!!! Back in on the 2nd September now. Good things are that the bike still runs, it was sunny on the way there and back, service dept. were OK as this freed them up to do some 'dross' that they've not had time to do! And did I say DON'T FORGET THE SECOND KEY?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Cheers mate... yep already got me 2nd key on me keyring.... Sorry you've more delay on getting your bike sorted...:(....???

·
Registered
97 Posts
As the sales AND service staff said "it happens"! Shame really as I was going to ask for a go on their demo SV650

1 - 20 of 36 Posts