GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, greetings from sunny south florida, i have a 2018 gsxs 1000, done a few mods, i'll post some pics a bit later, love my gsxs 1000, been riding suzuki for over 10 years, my last bike was a 2006 gsxr 1000, looked at a few bikes after that, wanted to stick with suzuki, really enjoy my gsxs1000, have a great day

·
Registered
525 Posts
Another FLO-RIDER has joined. Welcome! You have excellent taste in motorcycles. You're in the right place.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Very nice! I just got my K-Tech installed a little over a week ago and I love it. What header is that? What's your weight (if that's not too personal), and what clicks out do you have on compression?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very nice! I just got my K-Tech installed a little over a week ago and I love it. What header is that? What's your weight (if that's not too personal), and what clicks out do you have on compression?

Could almost bet money that’s a full Yoshimura system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the club, any riders in the S.W. Fla area I am looking to ride with fellow Suzuki or sports bike riders alike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey mike, im 210 lbs with gear on, I have about 20 clicks from softest out, i like stiff suspension due to my last bike being mostly track. I set the sag in the rear at 30mm, but up front at max preload I can only get 31.5mm, need to get stiffer front springs, haven't got to go to the track with this bike, but i'll try setting it up when I get there, for the street it feels great, hated the pogo effect of the stock shock, the exhaust system is a yosh slip on with the Arrow headers, I also have the Holeshot EFI Supertune Pro Tuner from holeshot performance.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Hey mike, im 210 lbs with gear on, I have about 20 clicks from softest out, i like stiff suspension due to my last bike being mostly track. I set the sag in the rear at 30mm, but up front at max preload I can only get 31.5mm, need to get stiffer front springs, haven't got to go to the track with this bike, but i'll try setting it up when I get there, for the street it feels great, hated the pogo effect of the stock shock, the exhaust system is a yosh slip on with the Arrow headers, I also have the Holeshot EFI Supertune Pro Tuner from holeshot performance.
That sounds about right. I'm 150 lbs, and the compression is at 14 clicks out. K-Tech says 30 positions, but I only counted 29 to full out - so I'm 15 from full out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts