GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Matt and I'm a soon to be owner of a '16 gsxs1000f. I've been watching them since they came out and finally took one for a test ride yesterday. It is 100% exactly what a motorcycle should feel like so I put a deposit on one. Ive got 2 84 gs1150s and an 1100 based drag bike in the family. I'm also into ls powered cars and have an 04 gto which I'm slowly making faster. Can't wait to go pick the bike up and hit the road with it. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully seeing some of you on the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Nice choice! I really like the red/black, but I've got the F in blue. I was torn, because I like both colors and they had one of each in stock (two different dealers), and the guys with the blue model made me a much better deal so blue was the winner. The F model ticks all the boxes for me, and I'm loving mine. Ride safe, and keep on posting!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome I have the same year and color scheme as you. just went over 1000miles so really opening her up now. Gets better each ride you will love this bike!!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Break in period sucks, but it won't hurt to "goose it" every now and then just to feel the rush and put a smile on your face. ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to the club. Its a great bike. I've got a blue naked. I also have a 09 Pontiac G8 GT, also built by Holden like your GTO. Those Aussies know how to build a fast sedan!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Grats to both of you and welcome. My first new litre bike was a 93 gsx1100g then a 01 ZRX 1200r then a 07 Suzuki M109 boulevard and now just got 16 blue naked GSXS1000. Looking forward to sharing bike experience and meeting some of you folks out on the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts