GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never ridden a bicycle, moped or motorcycle but I fell in love with the GSXS on the showroom floor and had to have one! I actually wanted a Vmax but I hadn't saved up that much money from my paper route and lawn jobs. Great first bike or bad idea?

LOL Just messing with ya. I sold my FZ07 two weeks ago. Test rode a fist full of bikes and wasn't in love with any of them. A local dealer let me take a quick test ride on the GSXS and I was hooked. A blue naked ABS model will be here in 7-8 days. I can't wait!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Never ridden a bicycle, moped or motorcycle but I fell in love with the GSXS on the showroom floor and had to have one! I actually wanted a Vmax but I hadn't saved up that much money from my paper route and lawn jobs. Great first bike or bad idea?

LOL Just messing with ya. I sold my FZ07 two weeks ago. Test rode a fist full of bikes and wasn't in love with any of them. A local dealer let me take a quick test ride on the GSXS and I was hooked. A blue naked ABS model will be here in 7-8 days. I can't wait!

After reading the first paragraph, I was going to recommend a ZX-14R or a Busa. Much better first, and last, bike. :D

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Welcome, best model, best color.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well it has been 7-8 days I guess they are still out riding it :D.

The bike just instills a feeling of just jump on and go. Hope your still enjoying the first rides..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. I took delivery yesterday. Was just checking the weather forecast. I might ride to the Vintage AMA event north of Columbus tomorrow. Love the bike so far.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts