GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
It looks far better than the old 1000F. At least for me.
Let's wait for its specifications, price, accessories, release time, etc.

Glad to see Suzuki has learnt this lesson fast and did a good job, at least with the naked model.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmmm..... it looks ok but very much sports touring like the Z1000SX rather than the more sporty current F guise.

I suppose it's a smart move for Suzuki to compete with the Z1000SX but I don't think its for me personally. Gonna keep my 2021 F and see what is available across all manufacturers in a few years time.

I like all the modern touches (C/C, LEDs, Mirrors in right place, QS up/down) and they have finally sorted out those minging indicators!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Oh my I just saw this on another website and went to the US Suzuki site.

Looks like I'll be back on a GSX sooner than later. This looks like a far better package than my 2020 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT.

·
Registered
873 Posts
SOLD! I just emailed my dealer. I want the first blue, GT+ that hits their showroom.

But when will we see one? We still have not seen a price or availability on the GSX-S1000 announced back in April.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like it better than the naked ... too bad Suzuki didn't light up both low beams - the more visible we can be the better.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I like it. When I first heard of this bike my first concern was that it would look ugly, but this looks pretty good.

6.5 inch TFT screen, and it looks like you can display a map on the screen too. This would eliminate the need for a separate GPS.

But I'm not expecting these to reach dealers in Canada until May 2022.

·
Registered
589 Posts
SOLD! I just emailed my dealer. I want the first blue, GT+ that hits their showroom.

But when will we see one? We still have not seen a price or availability on the GSX-S1000 announced back in April.
Looks like UK gets them November 2021 I would think the US around the same time frame.

I am in for an all black one. My local dealer has been a bad place to deal with since Covid with jacked up prices and fees. I'll wait and see first if I can deal with them. They did me ok back in March on a 2021 100th Anniversary GSXR-1000R so we will see what the GT+ does to them with greed. I did buy my 2020 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT at this same dealer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rubber foot pegs, lower foot pegs, bars are closer to rider, more upright than the F, touring bike & it is heavier than F (500 lbs), it is a touring bike. A helmet can fit in each saddlebag. Autoblip & cruise control. Usb plug on side of the front panel.
Motorcycle Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
333 Posts
Any word on heated grips? At first I assumed it was a standard feature given the list of goodies, but I'm not seeing anything to confirm.

From the US site...

The accessory offerings include the taller Touring Windscreen, heated hand grips, billet clutch and brake levers, fuel tank and engine cover protectors, clip-on tank bags, plus a unique selection of GT logo apparel.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looks like UK gets them November 2021 I would think the US around the same time frame.
I am not optimistic, Roy. If that was the case there would at least be pricing listing. And like I said, the naked model has been on the US website for almost six months with no pricing or availability and US dealers cannot even order them. The US has the lowest rate of new ridership in the world. Sales are dwindling. Perhaps they don’t feel it’s worth it. I don’t know, but I will buy the first one I can find.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts