GSXS 1000 Forum banner
401 - 420 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
My dealer just called me to say my bike is officially on route from Japan. But said bags won’t be with it but to come later.. just like everywhere else I guess. Should be here by the end of the month.

·
Registered
973 Posts
My dealer just called me to say my bike is officially on route from Japan. But said bags won’t be with it but to come later.. just like everywhere else I guess. Should be here by the end of the month.
this makes me sad. means its not in our continents like I hoped, but we arent the first bikes to be made, which means the little kinks should of been ironed out if any was found in the first batch or two.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not shipping the panniers with the bikes is terrible. If my bike shows up without them, it's of no use to me. Shame on you, Suzuki. If you can't deliver a GT+, then don't sell me a GT+ when you really mean a GT.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not shipping the panniers with the bikes is terrible. If my bike shows up without them, it's of no use to me. Shame on you, Suzuki. If you can't deliver a GT+, then don't sell me a GT+ when you really mean a GT.
Kawasaki does the same thing so no big surprise here. Most of the OME luggage is made by Shad or Givi these days so supply is the issue.

·
Registered
1989 GSX750F
37 Posts
its a 50/50 chance, as people in Canada and now cali has gotten the first bike. toss the coin.
and just so ya know, if I win. the money will not be wasted, I will ride to the rootbeer Stande on my gsxs and have myself a rootbeer float and hotdog. nomnomnom.
Here in Australia, the word "root" is slang for having sex. I always laugh when I see/hear Americans talking about root beer. Plus, I actually don't have a clue what root beer is :unsure:

401 - 420 of 454 Posts