GSXS 1000 Forum banner
441 - 460 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I've owned 2 bikes at one time, but 7? Wow. I finally had to get down to one because I had this compulsive "need" to ride both and it wore me out, deciding which to ride...lol!
Oh my wife has caught me many times standing in my garage not knowing with bike to ride. Lol and when the gt arrives that will be 8
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ah, ****...you HAD to post that photo. I conclude one thing for sure...you've got a great wife. As it turns out, so do I - she once said, when I had only one bike some time ago, "You know, there's room in the garage for another bike." What a gal.
Yeah she’s cool about my motorcycle thing. She knows it makes me happy and there are worse things I could be doing lol

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah she’s cool about my motorcycle thing. She knows it makes me happy and there are worse things I could be doing lol
An enlightened wife. The thing that kills most marriages is the failure to understand if you allow your spouse to do as he/she wishes with his/her life, they'll be happy. And if they're happy, they are not going to be trying to control you and your happiness. My wife and are a friends first, husband and wife second.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
until I take the stock chain off, I leave them as is. I put the chains side by side, and I will snap off the chain to match the other (it will end up 116) but I don't want to snap off and find out its short.

today I will Dupont teflon it nice and solid, I also need to start pulling out my gsxs 1000 parts off old bike and put them wrapped up in my backpack, so when I go, tires + chain + etc. I will be tossing the parts on in a few minutes there at dealer before I ride home. little Allen head kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
9 months ago I put down a deposit at my local Suzuki dealer, and finally here is my baby! 2022 gt+. It came without the bags, apparently that ships separately. I ordered heated grips also, still on its way. I have always ridden BMWs, liked the torque and lower engine speeds, but I must say, this 4 cylinder has plenty of low end grunt. It will lope at 4k rpm at 60mph all day, and a twist of throttle shoots you into the 90s! Got about 400 miles on it now, so cannot tell you what it’s like above 7k rpm. Soon as 600 mile service is done my license is at risk.

Attachments

441 - 460 of 492 Posts