461 - 480 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT
34 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Has anyone found full exhaust system that fits the GT yet? Want a cat delete wit stight pipes. Want it to sound a little more sporty
Isnt the only difference in the exhaust between the old GSXS and the new model the position of the exup valve? Presumably exhausts designed for the old bike will fit the new one - the frame mount point looks the same. I'm not guaranteeing this as fact, but can't see why it isnt the case.

Dealing with the error code from removing the valve and/or the oxygen sensor may be trickier until an ecu flash is released, though.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Isnt the only difference in the exhaust between the old GSXS and the new model the position of the exup valve? Presumably exhausts designed for the old bike will fit the new one - the frame mount point looks the same. I'm not guaranteeing this as fact, but can't see why it isnt the case.

Dealing with the error code from removing the valve and/or the oxygen sensor may be trickier until an ecu flash is released, though.
Yep
Flapper relocated and additional cat in resonator box

but same physical dimensions

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
great bike but its a shame the engine has started knocking at 6000 klms and Suzuki have no clue ?? beware 2022 gt.
We all are dealing with the rattling on hot starts. My dealer didn't care enough to even listen to it. So I have been throwing my two cents about the noise every chance I get at Suzuki on social media avenues.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Almost 1900 miles, mine is now tapping on and off throughout my rides (only noticeable at lower speeds because wind noise drowns it out at higher speeds, I think).
I need to do the second oil change, maybe that will help some (first was at 600 miles as instructed).

·
Registered
803 Posts
Almost 1900 miles, mine is now tapping on and off throughout my rides (only noticeable at lower speeds because wind noise drowns it out at higher speeds, I think).
I need to do the second oil change, maybe that will help some (first was at 600 miles as instructed).
An oil change won't help....I've done 3 changes including using synthetic amsoil....no change

461 - 480 of 486 Posts