GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been riding demo for a while - this is the most fun street bike i have ridden in quite a while. fixed the glitches and ready to install new exhaust
we will see how it does.

jason

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much yet set of Q3s (55 rear), quick shift, set of SW Mototech bags, and fixed the ECU.

exhaust and remap is next and i think that is about it for now ( i had an 05 1k with an extreme engine)now that i solved the issues with the ecu. i like this bike so much i dont think im going internal. and i want to use it for trips.

jason

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello neighbor! I live just 2 minutes from Karns and even though I don't know the staff and haven't bought any bikes from there I know they are cool peeps and take good care of their customers. I did have their mechanic dyno tune my honda superhawk I had about 20 years ago, I put on an aftermarket carburetor and couldn't get it dialed in good myself so the guy got it dial in perfectly for me.

I'm a loan wolf and have ridden alone for the past 10 years or so but if you ever see a tall fat dude riding a blue GSXS it may be me so flag me down as I'd like to see your bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts