GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just purchased a 2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 flat grey. with only 2900km on it :)

I owned a ducati panigale 899 before and in Quebec Canada they are freaking out with the inssurance of those bike. My girlfriend have a gsx-s 750 and i really like it so i decide to go with the 1000 to have enought throttle :D

Happy to discuss with all of you guy!
Here's my bike:

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome mate.
Ducati insurance is crazy plus the maintenance..
The gsxs is cheap to insure I’m paying $265au a year full cover.
Anyhow enjoy the beast;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
For sur the maintenance is expensive... I appreciate the beast for a lot of reason now hehe!

Hope the winter wouldn’t being too long... 😢

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good to have you here. Bike looks nice! Glad to hear the cost of ownership is much cheaper than the Duck. Makes it more fun to own when the insurance and maintenance aren't bankrupting you. Maybe you can move to Vancouver Island to get in some winter riding, ha! Can't imagine what it is like being a bike owner in Canada. Riding season has to be short. Gotta make the most of ANY good weather days that come your way. Hopefully you have a short winter and are riding sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good to have you here. Bike looks nice! Glad to hear the cost of ownership is much cheaper than the Duck. Makes it more fun to own when the insurance and maintenance aren't bankrupting you. Maybe you can move to Vancouver Island to get in some winter riding, ha! Can't imagine what it is like being a bike owner in Canada. Riding season has to be short. Gotta make the most of ANY good weather days that come your way. Hopefully you have a short winter and are riding sooner rather than later.

-39 lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice bike. I find the 1000 and the 1000F look great in grey. When I bought my 1000F I was hoping to buy it in grey but was a little disappointed to find out that they only did that colour in 2016. I am not sure why Suzuki dropped that colour from the line-up, imho it looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts