GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new GSX-S1000 last week. Obviously I got the fast colour 😊

Been out of touch with more modern bikes the last few years. I’d thought for a few years I wanted a gixxer/blade/R1 with comfier seat and renthal bars and wished one of the bike makers actually did one. I mentioned this to a mate last year and he looked at me weirdly. He said “WTF, what about this gixxer s-thou that’s been out since 2016”. I said “WTF, why didn’t anyone tell me!”

Also got a TDM900, CBR400RR NC29, and Honda C90 too. Garage space is now minimal so might have to let go of the NC29, sadly.

Excellent forum by the way!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome from the Midlands. Right model, right colour.;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Picked up my new GSX-S1000 last week. Obviously I got the fast colour

Been out of touch with more modern bikes the last few years. I’d thought for a few years I wanted a gixxer/blade/R1 with comfier seat and renthal bars and wished one of the bike makers actually did one. I mentioned this to a mate last year and he looked at me weirdly. He said “WTF, what about this gixxer s-thou that’s been out since 2016”. I said “WTF, why didn’t anyone tell me!”

Also got a TDM900, CBR400RR NC29, and Honda C90 too. Garage space is now minimal so might have to let go of the NC29, sadly.

Excellent forum by the way!

Get a ecu flash that bike will be FAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts