GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a red and black F model Saturday. At almost 62, my sport bike days are over. It was cold, but the excitement of a new bike trumped cold weather. Bike performed perfect. Didn't sense any real throttle issues. Touchy, but very manageable. Agree the suspension is a little rough over bumps. Love the performance and upright riding position. Now the wait for Spring and warm weather. By the way, this is a great forum.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome mate, so your sport days are over at 62, mine were over at 25 getting sore wrists lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
welcome , my sport bike days were over at 62 due to dud back, the ride position on my naked is so comfortable i can rid it all day, and sometimes do . I found the factory settings too stiff for the roads around here, Perth , West Aust. so have been gradually softening everything up a little at a time , and getting close to what i want. When i go to the track i tighten the front end a little more than factory but the back is limited . Still I manage better lap times than on my previous sports bike, so can't be all bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts