GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, hope someone can help me with this. I've sussed out how to post on here but not how to quote posts that I'd like to reply to. Can someone tell me how to do so, please.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just hit the quote button in the post you want to quote. If you want to quote more than one, hit the multi quote button on the posts you want to quote and hit the quote button on the last post that you want to quote. Hitting the quote button on the last post initiates the editor with that quote, plus all those that you had selected multi quote.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you, but that's the point, I can't see any quote button. I'm on loads of other sites and quoting posts is very straightforward, but with this I can't see anything that allows me to quote. I haven't got a computer, only a tablet, so is this the reason maybe?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
There are 3 rectangular buttons at the bottom of every post, black background, white letters.
> Quote > Multi-Quote > Quick Reply

What browser are you using not that it should make any difference?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ah, there's the problem, there're no boxes of any description at the bottom of posts as I'm viewing them. The browser I'm using is, as mentioned in my previous post, a tablet.

Edit: Ok, been fumbling round with the settings and found the mobile version. The boxes are now there, so problem solved :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts