GSXS 1000 Forum banner

New Member in Tampa,FL

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jinxter 
#1 ·
Hi from Tampa. I just picked up a 2016 GSX-s1000F on friday. It was between this, the Speed Triple and the Super Duke. After riding all three I just liked the GSXS too much. Traded a M109R to get this bike... I guess I just like the street fighter setup too much and I was tired of dealing with an 800 pound beast in city traffic. I still have a triumph street triple that I have as my rat bike to mess about with. Tail tidy and new mirrors already installed today. New Exhaust system is next on the list.

Reactions: FantasyGSXS
#7 ·
I went with some cheapies on ebay that I had on triple for a while. I liked them so I put them on this bike. I just don't like the profile of the factory gsx mirrors. if they were any taller, I would have to warn aircraft in the area! I have rizoma bar ends on the triple now.

Here is a link to the mirrors:

carbon lookTulip style mirrors M8 M10 for Piaggio MP3 250 400 Vespa LX GT

They held up on my triple for a few years so I'll ride them for a while on this one. Smaller lens than the stock, but they swing out enough that I lean forward and still see around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.