GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm dave based in Bristol UK.
On my 2nd GSXS1000 now as my first one a mint 2015 GSXS1000F was written off a few weeks ago thanks to a taxi driver doing a U turn in front of me.
Now I'm on a 2016 GSXS1000 and still loving the bikes. See a few round the south west so may bump into some of you around.
Stay uptight and safe.
Dave

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice photo.
Hope you don't mind edited it for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just over the water in Caldicot. Perhaps we meet up for a brew, chat and ride at some point.
Hi sounds like a good plan. I bought the bike from CMC in Newport and head over the bridge most weekends when I'm back in the UK.

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,829 Posts
Hi Dekker, thanks for the edit. I can rebuild jet and helicopter engines blindfolded but ask me to edit a picture and I'm lost
Hi Dekker, thanks for the edit. I can rebuild jet and helicopter engines blindfolded but ask me to edit a picture and I'm lost
Not something I do very often on here but I could see potential going to waste and had time on my hands.

Reactions: Pebbsrr

·
Registered
94 Posts
West country lad here myself, Devon born dragged up in Somerset… somehow got lost and distracted by the lights on London where i work but live in Bedfordshire, but welcome to a great forum.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Welcome Aboard Fellow Bristolian :giggle:
Good luck with the clutch slip problem and Hope to see you back out on the road soon(y)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
West country lad here myself, Devon born dragged up in Somerset… somehow got lost and distracted by the lights on London where i work but live in Bedfordshire, but welcome to a great forum.
Thanks, London can be very shiny and sparkly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Aboard Fellow Bristolian :giggle:
Good luck with the clutch slip problem and Hope to see you back out on the road soon(y)
Cheers beaker, should be back together today to test out. Luckily I have a few other toys in the garage to use if parts are needed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Dave

I’m living in Hampshire so not far from Bristol. I’m in for meeting up with you all for a ride and chat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What about meeting up here, Herriots Bridge, West Harptree, Bristol BS40? Saturday 3 of July for a ride. Never been there but looks good on the map, maybe one of you local guys know a circuit to ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What about meeting up here, Herriots Bridge, West Harptree, Bristol BS40? Saturday 3 of July for a ride. Never been there but looks good on the map, maybe one of you local guys know a circuit to ride.
plenty of circuits from there - out to Glasto A39 and then to Frome, Cheddar (although it is rammed on weekends and the speed limit has knackered it), out to the Airport etc. Loads of routes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts