GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new rider here, new owner as well, should be picking up my bike sometime in a few days.

as long as there are no unexpected issues, should have my 2021 GSX S750ZAM1 in the garage to enjoy as much as I can before winter comes. Once winter is here, it will be mostly time for storage and modification. have a few changes lined up.

replacement seat [ordered]
led headlight
custom mid-pipe/cat-elim
with yoshi at2 muffler (for maintaining a semi stock look) [ordered]
ecu reflash [ordered]
tail tidy [ordered]
wind screen of some kind [ordered]
bar end mirrors and bar end indicators [maybe one day]
front led indicators [ordered]
rear mini led indicators [ordered]
tail bag [ordered]
k-n air filter [ordered]

hopefully I can get that all done before spring 2022, circumstances permitting.

surprised there aren't any 'pinned' threads for this kind of thing. My guess is none of the S750 owners are admins.

If anyone is looking in the southwest US for a similar bike, I know where there is a slightly damanged NOS model available for about $5700 + fees.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum (y) , 750s are a minority here like the Katana, but hopefully you will get some responses.

Reactions: hilitez

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so I have been able to go on the first ride and I love this bike already. The white/black/yellow colorway is pretty good in person, and the bike fit/comfort is excellent. I picked this bike without ever seeing one or sitting on one, got to the dealer and was not dissappointed. They have 3 more exactly like it on discount.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,965 Posts
Reactions: hilitez
1 - 13 of 13 Posts