GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi mark from preston I'm waiting on the black and red one trading my 2014 R1 in for gsxs 1000 told me 2weeks it's in the shop as of Friday just gone takes forever

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome dude, congrats on the purchase, waiting really sucks. Why did you trade in the R1......... just fancy a change ??

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome and have fun

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome dude, congrats on the purchase, waiting really sucks. Why did you trade in the R1......... just fancy a change ??
Maybe he is a forty something sports bike rider, the market that the new bike is aimed at 😁

Reactions: trickytruckertrev

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome! At least this weekend has been a wash out, I had 6 weeks of summer between bikes :( it was worth the wait though :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all thanx for the welcome! I'm trading R1 in due to sore wrists and shoulders from riding position I've done 3100 miles on it and I've never been comfortable! I was originally looking and swapping for z1000 but after a test ride on it I hated it so test rode gsxs1000 and I think it's the bike I need and want it should be ready Tuesday fingers crossed

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi all thanx for the welcome! I'm trading R1 in due to sore wrists and shoulders from riding position I've done 3100 miles on it and I've never been comfortable! I was originally looking and swapping for z1000 but after a test ride on it I hated it so test rode gsxs1000 and I think it's the bike I need and want it should be ready Tuesday fingers crossed
Welcome Mark, all my friends are trading in for more comfort, been a big sportbike fan but now in my 50s so need a less focused riding position. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts