GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Chicago AJ here. Some of you may have seen me around the site here or there. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm now a Moderator on the site. Since this site generally runs pretty smoothly with very few arguments, I'll only be looking to cut back on the spam accounts/posts and try to merge/close duplicate topics to cut back on the same questions that have been asked dozens of times. Throttle issues, exhaust options, etc. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

As of right now I'm not looking to go back into previous double and triple topics, but any new topics that come up that already have a place in the forum, whoever wants to post the most updated/recent thread can do so, when I come across it I'll close it and link the more relevant topic so everyone can take part in the conversation there.

If anyone needs anything, feel free to PM me. I usually check the site 5-6 times a day on my phone.

Ride Safe,

AJ

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks C AJ,

Pl Sir (lol),
Hopefully you have been given admin rights to 'sticky' some of the ideas like the Torque settings.

Looks like those Snow Drifts outside (Good Morning America TV said so) mean you can keep your interest in the GSXS more fulfilled than just wishing you could go for a ride on the Bike. I had my first ride in a month yesterday (been too hot) and I know what you have been missing; it was great ride experience all over again.

Rob.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks C AJ,

Pl Sir (lol),
Hopefully you have been given admin rights to 'sticky' some of the ideas like the Torque settings.

Looks like those Snow Drifts outside (Good Morning America TV said so) mean you can keep your interest in the GSXS more fulfilled than just wishing you could go for a ride on the Bike. I had my first ride in a month yesterday (been too hot) and I know what you have been missing; it was great ride experience all over again.

Rob.
I've already done my fair share of sticking threads. If you have any other suggestions across any of the different forum sections let me know in a PM and I'll get it when I see them. And yup, I have most of the admin rights.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Chicago AJ here. Some of you may have seen me around the site here or there.
Who? Never heard of you>:D

Just Kidding. Well done for stepping up AJ.
You've got a lot more patience than I have, I hope you don't mind repeating yourself again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again again, and again, and again
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Good luck with the new role mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C AJ 0:) will appreciate your best wishes, but I think the US date formatting has fooled you.
It was shown as thread starter on 01.11.2017 which translates in Australia and Europa as 11.01.2017, some 9 months back.

I've been caught out too at times, especially Window xp installation when the date format has to USA format. eg, 13.12.2017 just won't gel with it as there aren't 13 months and it stop's hard without any helpful 'heads up'.

Rob.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hey folks,
As of right now I'm not looking to go back into previous double and triple topics, but any new topics that come up that already have a place in the forum, whoever wants to post the most updated/recent thread can do so, when I come across it I'll close it and link the more relevant topic so everyone can take part in the conversation there.

If anyone needs anything, feel free to PM me. I usually check the site 5-6 times a day on my phone.
Can you please delete the thread on the Las Vegas tragedy? It's well worth discussing but this is not the place for it and it turned nasty and political by post #3 . It doesn't belong in GSXS General Discussion anyway.

·
Registered
52 Posts
C AJ 0:) will appreciate your best wishes, but I think the US date formatting has fooled you.
It was shown as thread starter on 01.11.2017 which translates in Australia and Europa as 11.01.2017, some 9 months back.

I've been caught out too at times, especially Window xp installation when the date format has to USA format. eg, 13.12.2017 just won't gel with it as there aren't 13 months and it stop's hard without any helpful 'heads up'.

Rob.

Cheers Rob
My bad I didn't check the date properly
Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts