GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from New Zealand!

I've just joined the world of Suzuki, and bought a completely stock '17 GSX-S1000F in red/black. >:D
I came from an '09 CB1000R which was a great bike but it's getting a bit old, and the GSX's relatively modern electronics appealed.
This forum played a part in my decision making too- having this collective wealth of knowledge with people willing to share it is brilliant.

The trick now will be to keep my spending in check- I've ordered stomp grip and a tail tidy so far.

Cheers! :D

Pete

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good luck with keeping your spending in check, you'll need it.:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
hi, the gsx is a good bike, but its excellent with a few tweaks - rear shock, fork valves,decent fr brake pads,full exhaust, ecu flash or pcv - then its at least as good as any road bike , ive carried out most mods posible, but these are the best bang for buck

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Keeping spending in check haaaaaa... naive!!!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your bike and ride safe.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum, good luck with keeping your spending in check, you'll need it.:)

I am with our French Canuck Mate from Quebec, bgagnon, the OP will be needing more Cheques, not checks, for all the nice accessories from the Suzuki Dogalog.

Rob.

p.s. Welcome unseen1, your more than welcome here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts