GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome Old Bob, you are in good company here.

Sorry you got the "F" for frail peoples' version of our bike.

Just joking, don't mind me it's a regular theme of mine.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome Old Bob, nice to have you on the forum. Hope that "F" bike makes you happy and provides years of riding fun. Don't mind Dekker ;) He's confused thinking BLUE NAKED bikes are the best.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Old Bob, nice to have you on the forum. Hope that "F" bike makes you happy and provides years of riding fun. Don't mind Dekker ;) He's confused thinking BLUE NAKED bikes are the best.
Had the bike for about 6 months and have put about 17k km on it. It sure makes me happy now, hope to have many more years of riding fun.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi Old Bob,
Sounds like the Pensioners' Club Outing Day, this GSX-S Forum has become.
Pretty soon, as we all know Suzuki is Listening intently to this Forum, and that they will modify the 1000 to more suit Senior Citizen's in the next update.
Like with a heated coffee cup holder on the bars, and heat grips that are arthritis friendly and massaging hands comfort seat topped with lambswool. ;)
As for the Dekker and the Blue Coloured bikes, Suzuki Australia only have one colour option to select from. That's Triton Metallic Blue on every road bike it sell's.
And I thought that Yamaha was called Team Blue.

Rob.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts