GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Picked up a black/red GSX-S1000 ABS on Saturday. Found a used one with 2800 miles on it about 1.5 hours from my house.

Previous owner put a tail tidy on it, Yosh slip-on, Pazzo levers, Renthal +2 rear sprocket, heated grips, new Angel GT tires, and some comfy seat. I think he used the original seat pan and had someone make the seat. Doesn't look sleek like the factory one anymore, but sure is comfortable. Anyone recognize who might have done the work on it from the attached picture?

I'd like to get the tank protectors put on and a few other little things. Overall, it already has a lot of the stuff on it I would have done anyway. I am thinking the throttle will need some work, just not sure if I will do a PCV or a Throttle Tamer.

For some reason there aren't any bar ends either. Trying to decide if I just go with regular bar ends or do the Kaoko throttle lock. Or maybe even the Barender helmet locks.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah that's Mojo.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
My Yogi was like that. He was the smartest dog ever. Great companion that spent 10 years hanging out at every bar in Lauderdale with me. Completely leashless, even in downtown traffic. Smart, well mannered, dog who had more friends in my neighborhood than me. I'll miss him dearly.

I am truly loyal to this breed. Smartest and friendliest dogs around for active people. They are a lot of work though because they need to be exercised several times every day without fail.

I adopted Moe when he was 10 months old. His ears and tail were already done, otherwise I would not have done his ears.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just lost my Rottie mix 2 months ago after almost 10 years with him. He wasn't a licker or barker and loved everyone. If I was lazy and just hanging around watching TV, he was fine doing the same. If we went to the dog park, he would run and play with the other dogs. 80 lb lap dog if you let him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts