GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Rob and I'm from Charlottetown PEI, Canada.

Just bought my new bike.... I was eyeing her for about four months before I bought her. I did alot of research and when Suzuki Canada starting starting offering a five year warranty... well that was enough for me to make an offer

Only have about 45 kms (28 miles) on her, but there is no comparision to my 2008 FZ-06. What a beast of a motor!!!

This summer is going to be great !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Welcome and nice choice! I have the "F" in Triton Blue, but I don't discriminate based on color. :)
I'm just loving mine. The engine is just a gem, and the rest of the bike just seems really great to me also. I love the suspension, brakes, seat, exhaust, and ergonomics of it. Sure there is "better" out there, but, for the price? Not for me.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome Aboard Rob,
Red & Black F - a good choice, but where's the snow plough attach? I thought Canada was still covered for a few weeks more.
Learned something new today - Googled PEI, so now I know where you are riding now.

Rob.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome Robert.. congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.... and the snow is mostly gone.... that's why I got a bike with traction control. ;-)

Thought the throttle is a touch sensative on glare ice... lol

Welcome Aboard Rob,
Red & Black F - a good choice, but where's the snow plough attach? I thought Canada was still covered for a few weeks more.
Learned something new today - Googled PEI, so now I know where you are riding now.

Rob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts