GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked one up Nov 4th it is a 2016 Blue one. I've put 60 miles on it so far, really like it. Do not like the on/off throttle snatchyness. Will address that later on. Managed to order Vagabond tail tidy so far and a Givi tank bag gas cap ring for it. I do not plan any extreme mods as of now. My moneys all tied up racing with WERA and I am currently building a new GSX-R 600 to race in 2017 so moneys tight.

Anyway saying hello and hope to learn a few things about the machine along the way. Last naked big bike I had was a 2008 Suzuki B-king.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
:laugh:Welcome Aboard:laugh:
Don't worry too much about the snatching until you have a few more miles on her. My engine was pretty tight to start but she has got better and better as time goes on. You could check the TPS setting just to make sure if the snatchyness is really bad. There are plenty of posts on here about it. Hopefully ,as yours is a later purchase, there wont be a problem and it just needs a little running in.

·
Registered
974 Posts
:laugh:Welcome Aboard:laugh:

Don't worry too much about the snatching until you have a few more miles on her. My engine was pretty tight to start but she has got better and better as time goes on. You could check the TPS setting just to make sure if the snatchyness is really bad. There are plenty of posts on here about it. Hopefully ,as yours is a later purchase, there wont be a problem and it just needs a little running in.

Welcome mate, I completely agree with beaker and if you find it unbearable or annoying put in a throttle tamer, not a complete fix but a big improvement, cheap and simple to install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts