GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few bits turned up very happy with them really well made and a good fit. now just waiting on the other bits to come back from the sprayer>::( impatient :D

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looks really good, been thinking about a blue seat cowl and the screen has me wishing I brought a naked , honestly

·
Registered
299 Posts
My problem is that I already installed the Suzuki screen, and that required 2 holes to be drilled into the flat black plastic piece on the headlight cover. If I take it off, there will be 2 holes. The new screen you have doesn't look like it will cover those holes, so I'd have 2 exposed holes on my black piece of the headlight cover. If I hadn't already drilled the holes, I would buy this.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My problem is that I already installed the Suzuki screen, and that required 2 holes to be drilled into the flat black plastic piece on the headlight cover. If I take it off, there will be 2 holes. The new screen you have doesn't look like it will cover those holes, so I'd have 2 exposed holes on my black piece of the headlight cover. If I hadn't already drilled the holes, I would buy this.
Not too expensive to replace the part:

HEADLAMP HOUSING GSX-S1000 2016 :: GSX-S1000 OEM Replacement Parts :: Suzuki GSX-S1000 :: Street & SuperSport :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

Looks like $60 at most..

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,609 Posts
I covered my holes with 10mm blanking caps. Ebay UK link.
M10 (10mm) BLACK DRILL HOLE COVER CAPS,BLANKING HOLEFIX FURNITURE | eBay

Reactions: Ripemup

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hm, that's good idea Dekker. But did you mount that windshield? It looks like it sits flush right along the plastic. I wonder if it would be able to accommodate the lip from the cap. Can you post up a picture?

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hm, that's good idea Dekker. But did you mount that windshield? It looks like it sits flush right along the plastic. I wonder if it would be able to accommodate the lip from the cap. Can you post up a picture?

Thanks
will go out to the garage dismantle take photos and post back up. half hour ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Deklker I see. Looks good. The Puig must give a lot more wind protection than the Suzuki screen, no?

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,609 Posts
Deklker I see. Looks good. The Puig must give a lot more wind protection than the Suzuki screen, no?
It gives a bit more protection but it's mainly for cosmetic reasons. If I was worried about a bit of wind I wouldn't be riding a motorbike.:)

Reactions: Ripemup
1 - 20 of 23 Posts