GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed powerbronze are advertising double bubble and standard tinted screens for the F model if anyone is interested ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the heads up but way ahead of you, bought mine Iridium Red Double bubble a month ago :) They have every colour of the rainbow, if anybody is interested here is a 10% discount code, think its still working, and should work on most things you buy

UK - UKFORUM1
Ireland - IREFORUM1
USA - USAFORUM1

Enjoy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the heads up but way ahead of you, bought mine Iridium Red Double bubble a month ago :) They have every colour of the rainbow, if anybody is interested here is a 10% discount code, think its still working, and should work on most things you buy

UK - UKFORUM1
Ireland - IREFORUM1
USA - USAFORUM1

Enjoy
Iridium Red? Did you mount this onto the candy Apple F model? (which I have). If so, how does the color match up?

Love to see a pic.

Also, how does the double bubble effect the wind much? Like How?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,redGSXS
its on my blue bike lol
Seriouly though, its on the black and red F
I must say it takes a little getting used to as when you 1st put it on its really red but got used to it now, and I think it looks ok, its an easy fix but would reccommend 2 people to help put it on as a bit fiddley, uses your exsisting screws so may be a good idea to get some red ones, I havent found any yet so stuck with the silver ones
The screen comes with a plastic edgeing, but me and my mate couldent get it to around so left that off
As for the wind, it does seem to catch it a bit, but the motorway I use, to be fair does guest across the road in some places, cant get a pic up till next week as away for a few days
Powerbronze also do a front mudgaurd extender, thats been very good, no longer have a steam bath when I stop in the wet,
you should be able to use the voucher codes above on there page to get 10% off your order,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback. There wasn't any color style photos on the site do I opted for dark smoke to be safe. Plus anodized red was out of stock. I'll post pics once it arrives. The MRA unit looks great too, but not available at this time for the double bubble. Great option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts