GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I want present my brand new a motorcycle Suzuki gsx-s 1000 Black Edition Belgium. I'm happy to joined in this group.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next my protect is Windshield MRA Touring because in Belgium a lot of the time is cold 😂.I will add more pictures for Suzuki.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bodo,
How tall are you? only asking before you go and get a higher screen. I'm 6'2" and I had to go back to the standard screen.
Trouring screen flipped the wind right onto my head, so it took all the buffering, standard screen had my head in clean air so less buffering, and most of the weight on my shoulders.
ultimately if there was a extra lip on the touring screen it would make all the differance but prob look stupid :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats a really nice color scheme!! Im also from Belgium (Limburg) with my 2017 1000Z. Wanna go ride in Zolder circuit, Spa, or Nuerburgring? how's your throttle? :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Beautiful!

Can you please post a close up pic of the red graphic (sticker) lower side panel and front fender ? Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome John Moore!
Thank you. Here in Belgium our bikes are limited to 106 horsepower and a top speed of 240km/h from factory software. Im goin to try the TPS fix sometime this month when the tps lead cables arrives, because my experience with this bike was very good initially but after 4k km Im getting sick of the throttle response...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yikes!
I didn’t know they did a restricted version for you guys
Would it be just a ECU change( eBay from France or UK ) to get full power back?
How would anybody know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
yes a simple swap should be ok for full power but I will try a Power commander after getting the throttle fixed. This is because above 75Kw we pay an exaggerated amount of tax money so manufacturers sold bikes here underpowered.

I think for a 160 horsepower bike you pay here in the thousands just to register it...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hello everyone I want present my brand new a motorcycle Suzuki gsx-s 1000 Black Edition Belgium. I'm happy to joined in this group.
Hey Bodurov1980, your bike looks great! You've already done some great modifying to make the bike better. The red with the black is a nice mix. Bike looks stealthy but has a touch of color. Nice.
Welcome to the GSX-S1000 forum

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful!

Can you please post a close up pic of the red graphic (sticker) lower side panel and front fender ? Thanks
No problem my friend.
Monday will add more pictures for you.
I can't get pictures now I'm Holliday without a motorcycle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought a motorcycle like that at Suzuki motorcycle dealer and already waited 2 months for delivery.I nothing prepared myself.
Extra pay only for windscreen MRA touring aftermarket.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts