GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just registered for the forum even though I've been reading it daily for the last couple weeks. I'm located in Southern California and I am eagerly awaiting the US release of the GSX S1000! Just need to get a new job lined up before then so I can add it to the garage.

Thanks in advance for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Welcome buddy, hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first bike was an 09 GSXR 600, that bike is now track only. I now ride a 2012 FZ6r as my daily and sometimes I jump on my wife's 2011 CBR600RR. I'm looking forward to the GSXS because of the similar position to my fz6 but with more power and slightly less weight

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello all,

Just registered for the forum even though I've been reading it daily for the last couple weeks. I'm located in Southern California and I am eagerly awaiting the US release of the GSX S1000! Just need to get a new job lined up before then so I can add it to the garage.

Thanks in advance for the welcome!
Welcome bud....good luck with the job hunt..im in a similar boat, just moving back to the uk from canada and need a job:| ( ater quitting a brilliant job:crying:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you Chris, good luck to you too. I've got a few options right now its just a matter of deciding what is best for me and trying to get it all lined up before this bike launches over here in July.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts