GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from cold and rainy Denmark, and thank you for this letting me in to your community.

I just bought a brand new GSX S1000Z (my 2019) I have now ridden only 200 km and it is a lovely beast, but..... It is, and dare I say, snatchy.
Coming directly from an air-cooled cb1100 (my 2013), I guess that everything would feel a little snatchy, so probably I will adapt. And it is really not that bad, and the engine is so strong, and sounds so good, so I am very happy with my purchase.

Anyway, I have already ordered a Boosterplug, og I will off course let you know, if the beast will benefit from this gizmo.

Best regards johndane. >:D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum johndane.
There is a lot of engine braking effect when the bike is new which adds to the snatchy feeling, it gets better when you have around 1500 - 2000 miles on the clock. Plus your skill level increases.;)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Big Welcome Johndane,
2013 was sometime ago for me to ride a demo of your CB1100 and now I think that even though both are Naked bikes, they are chalk and cheese.
No wonder that you find the GSX-S a bit different. I found the Honda so soft and easy to ride. This Suzuki must feel like a wild animal in comparison.
Feel free to contribute here as you find your adventure with the new 1000 beginning.

Rob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts