GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
only things i want on my F are:
good LED light
good adjustable windscreen

current electronics still works and ensures minimal must have set. Not really need a engines mode, electronic suspension or navigation system on my bike. Currently engine works well in only mode, traction control is simple but fast and gentle, abs quite fast. What else do people really need?

seems Suzuki might offer that to me soon!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Remember the GSX-S1000Fa?

Personally I thought the F is/was the perfect touring bike. If they wanted to better integrate some luggage mounts I'd be OK with it. Otherwise I think the machine is/was a perfect platform, only needing seat and suspension tuning.

I rode 42 hours in 4 days to a rally on the F, and it was amazing the entire time. When I got home I felt like I wanted to turn around and do it all over again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Probably will include quickshifter and cruise control. Hopefully it doesn’t gain a bunch of weight or lose it’s sporty character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
866 Posts
A true sport-tourer in today's market will have better wind protection, cruise control, MUCH better seat and rear pillion and matching hard luggage option. I hope Suzuki takes a good hard look at the Ninja 1000SX and goes from there. That is the bike to beat.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I thought I heard it wasn’t due until next year.
If they do the same as this years update we might not see a teaser video until early spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the post. I am going to look hard at this bike! :)

Me too, unfortunately I'm one of those who liked the styling of the previous model, so I'm anxious to see what it will look like.

Reactions: trevor

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
2017 GSXS1000F & 2017 Moto Guzzi Griso SE 8V
23 Posts
Doesn't look too bad, but too Tracer'ish for me. I prefer the more sporty sport-tourers like the Ninja 1000 and GSX-S1000F.
Agreed
I’m not a fan of the looks but it’s only a render so I’m hoping it’ll look better when released.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Doesn't look too bad, but too Tracer'ish for me. I prefer the more sporty sport-tourers like the Ninja 1000 and GSX-S1000F.
Same here, I much prefer the classic sportbike look (eg our bike or the Ninja 1000) over the tall adv-looking sportbikes like the Tracer 900 or the BMW S1000XR. Sad to see they're disappearing.

·
Registered
2017 GSXS1000F & 2017 Moto Guzzi Griso SE 8V
23 Posts
Yes I agree.
I really like my GSXS1000F and plan on keeping it for a while but I like that manufacturer's are now getting back to more road focused bikes with 17 inch wheels, a bit of wind protection and sporty nature. It feels like the industry is slowly edging back to this style of bike.
The Ninja 1000SX is a huge seller globally so clearly there's an appetite for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts