GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
2022 gsxs 1000gt

Rubber foot pegs, lower foot pegs, bars are closer to rider, more upright than the F, touring bike & it is heavier than F (500 lbs), it is a touring bike. A helmet can fit in each saddlebag. Autoblip & cruise control. Usb plug on side of the front panel.
Is there a link for this?? Throw me a bone....where did you see this??? Lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Found a link...take my money!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I was at my dealer today to pick up my new DR650 and we talked about the GT I ordered. Still no word on the accessories available...I was told (the Suzuki rep) that BC is only getting four GT's for the entire province. But that I was the first in the province to put down a deposit and will get mine for sure! Wow

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do you think Suzuki will have any rebates in spring for 22 gt? Reason I ask is I’m under impression you are eligible for rebates available only at time of pick up

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Do you think Suzuki will have any rebates in spring for 22 gt? Reason I ask is I’m under impression you are eligible for rebates available only at time of pick up
Lol...no. They won't be able to fill the orders as it is...

·
Registered
109 Posts
do you think they will raise the price after they already locked in the pricing now? like, 2022 is 13.1k and 13.7k 2023 will be 14k and 14.5k? inflation is serious

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
do you think they will raise the price after they already locked in the pricing now? like, 2022 is 13.1k and 13.7k 2023 will be 14k and 14.5k? inflation is serious
Maybe....another good reason to lock in a deal now....one thing for sure is...they won't get any cheaper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Maybe....another good reason to lock in a deal now....one thing for sure is...they won't get any cheaper.
true. I think im going to call a few more dealers and see if any will lock in msrp price for me, they have a 250 Suzuki military offer, I can prob get them to guarantee me at least 250 off for my service (im around a base) id imagine that much is on the table.

sweet deals for the current bikes though, 2k Suzuki cash, 1.99 apr etc.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
true. I think im going to call a few more dealers and see if any will lock in msrp price for me, they have a 250 Suzuki military offer, I can prob get them to guarantee me at least 250 off for my service (im around a base) id imagine that much is on the table.

sweet deals for the current bikes though, 2k Suzuki cash, 1.99 apr etc.
I'm sure they would honour a veteran offer. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got one ordered.

14,950 otd. he took off 500 off the unit, + hes honoring the 250 military even if it expired, but he said hes not worried about it, he said its renewed every year and id have the bike before then.

but no one else would even entertain my offer of 15k otd. so whatever. all he took was 100 dollar refundable deposit as well, hes contacting Suzuki for me to ask about the tail, to see if theres covers etc that go over the mounting side pieces when the panniers are off.

receipt says 2021, but its actually 2022, his system wouldn't populate a 2022 cycle its just a place holder until he gets a vin.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Got one ordered.

14,950 otd. he took off 500 off the unit, + hes honoring the 250 military even if it expired, but he said hes not worried about it, he said its renewed every year and id have the bike before then.

but no one else would even entertain my offer of 15k otd. so whatever. all he took was 100 dollar refundable deposit as well, hes contacting Suzuki for me to ask about the tail, to see if theres covers etc that go over the mounting side pieces when the panniers are off.

receipt says 2021, but its actually 2022, his system wouldn't populate a 2022 cycle its just a place holder until he gets a vin.

View attachment 46853
Excellent, congrats!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got it ordered. He pre ordered it and asked me what day I wanted, I asked how late can I make it. He said March April, I said make it then. Gives me time to pay Off my other loan, and maybe a rebate may come and I asked if one does happen, he said we can try and push it ahead of schedule to grab it.

real honest guy. Nice dealership

21 - 36 of 36 Posts