GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was between a few different bikes but have no regrets on picking up this Z model. Rode to work yesterday and thought she handled very well with good power down low. 8 hour round trip but felt it was worth a super clean 2,000 mile bike. Previous owner was meticulous and did some tasteful mods. De-badge minus Suzuki on lower, bar end mirrors, full M4, rim tape removal and smoke turn signal covers. He even gave me the power commander he never got around to install.

Future mod plans:
Dano's ECU flash and quick shifter combo
rear seat cowl
LED headlight
passenger peg removal
integrated tail light
license plate lower on subframe

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
As mentioned in a previous thread, I just picked up a new to me Z also. A 2018 with 3,300 miles on it. What kind of deal did you score? I picked mine up for $7,000.
First thing I did when I arrived home from picking it up is removed the muffler. The bike is way too quiet for me. Will eventually to the decat mode with the factor muffler. I really do like the bike though. It's way different from my Scrambler and Thruxton, understandably.

Here are a few pics of it in my work parking lot earlier this evening:

Next to my workmates Speed Twin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don’t get DMP license place replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I won't, I usually bury the license place at a downward angle lower down the undertail. I'll be getting integrated blinkers in the tail to really clean up the back of the bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As mentioned in a previous thread, I just picked up a new to me Z also. A 2018 with 3,300 miles on it. What kind of deal did you score? I picked mine up for $7,000.
First thing I did when I arrived home from picking it up is removed the muffler. The bike is way too quiet for me. Will eventually to the decat mode with the factor muffler. I really do like the bike though. It's way different from my Scrambler and Thruxton, understandably.

Here are a few pics of it in my work parking lot earlier this evening:

Next to my workmates Speed Twin

I think I got a steal for a 2 year old well moded 2k mile bike. $6800. I had to drive 3.5 hours each way alone but worth it. It's a fun bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, ordered some parts last night. I'll update when I get the undertail lookiing how I want it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts