GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all from UK riding xt660x at the moment which is up for sale after going for a test drive on the GSX-S1000 this Wednesday. Just need to make my mind up on the colour between the blue and the red just favouring the red at the moment but keep going back to the blue. Just personal choice really as all three colours are cracking.

What a bike waited until a safe road and opened it up I was screaming and laughing in my helmet so much I could not hear the engine. I headed for one of our favourite roads. Now bearing in mind first time and probably only 10 minutes on board. I went over this road fastest ever it loves the corners.

I did not feel the surging or jerkiness of the bike and could hold the bike at 30,40,50,60 no problem. The only time it pulled quick was when a couple of times coming out of a bend and rolling on the throttle. But once aware and I could sort that no problem with being more smooth with the throttle hand.

Cant wait to buy Morphy. :D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Welcome Morphy, you have summed up the throttle exactly right, don't wait, buy now if you can.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya Trevor we had a nice natter at Rocket's, def going to buy one just weren't offered enough part ex. As said its up for sale soon as gone I will be ordering.

Thanks guys,
Morphy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey sweeper what does fringing about mean? and don't start @@@@@@@ about on this forum or you will receive another ban :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts