GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, New member to the GSXS1000 forum, I’ve got a GSXS1000 AL6 with a custom fit decated Twin carbon exhaust setup, other than that pretty standard. Not sure if it’s staying that way as I prefer standard setup with Yoshi R11

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have seen so many black and blues, that red combo is sharp. The thing on the 1000's that draws me in is that slight fairing covering the radiator sides, the one thing the 750 lacks (besides the displacement, swing arm, etc.)

Welcome!

O

·
0 Posts
Love the twin can look. I almost bought a Z1000 until I found Max Torque Cans. They are next on my list.
Ace pics

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry - quick post hijack.
Anyone know where you can get just the muffler bracket for the Max Torque can? Max Torque Website does not list them as an item.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry - quick post hijack.
Anyone know where you can get just the muffler bracket for the Max Torque can? Max Torque Website does not list them as an item.
If you send the guys an email they’ll supply you with one, probably don’t sell enough to bother listing them

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spotted these at Bala Wales UK March 2018.
First I had seen, not seen any more since.
Was that you Skillo ?
P.S I’m surprised you got close enough to take that picture, he’s usually five feet away, ready to stamp on anyone that breaths on it 😡 😂

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
P.S I’m surprised you got close enough to take that picture, he’s usually five feet away, ready to stamp on anyone that breaths on it 😡 😂
Ha ha right, he wasn't the most chatty guy.
I thought he just didn't want to be seen talking to an old fart like me.:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha ha right, he wasn't the most chatty guy.
I thought he just didn't want to be seen talking to an old fart like me./forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Yeah he does come across as an angry mo fo but he’s sound 👍🏻 was wandering how you’d got so close without encountering him 😂

1 - 20 of 20 Posts