GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I visited the Booster Plug site to see what they had for the new Z900RS, I read there that due to Euro 5 Reg's and onward, there will be not any more BP's being developed.
They cite a E 5 rule that the ECU monitors outside temp and compares that to the BP modified temperature reading at the Air Intake Sensor.
Eventually, it generate an ECU alarm fault state. Full story via the link below.

Rob.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,091 Posts
With the new ride by wire throttle they are probably redundant, also the Dynojet Power Commander.
I contacted Dynojet and they said they had no plans to produce one I guess they are subject to the same regs ?

·
Registered
295 Posts
With the new ride by wire throttle they are probably redundant, also the Dynojet Power Commander.
I contacted Dynojet and they said they had no plans to produce one I guess they are subject to the same regs ?
So is the fueling on your new ride by wire gsxs fine compared to your previous one?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
So is the fueling on your new ride by wire gsxs fine compared to your previous one?
As to the air/fuel ratio etc I have no idea but from a riding point of view it is night & day. B mode gives what you would call a perfectly standard smooth throttle, A mode is more instant without being snatchy. Don't know about C mode, haven't used it, might be useful in the snow. :)

Reactions: Gixus

·
Registered
14 Posts
I managed to rent a new gsxs for an afternoon ride. Throttle response is very smooth, it is not abrupt or agressive even in A mode. On/off feature at low rpm constant throttle is still there a little bit but far better than my 2015 year model. The new one much more user friendly in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I have no problem whatsoever with constant throttle at any revs/speed.

Reactions: LEAVEITSTOCK
1 - 8 of 8 Posts