GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have been riding motorbikes since I was 7. Started on a YZ80 Yamaha 2Stroke. But as I got older I got more into road motorbikes and now I am finally buying my own.

Obviously I joined this forum for a reason, and that is because I am busy waiting on my deal to go through for a Matt Grey/Black GSX-S 1000.

And I would just like to say hi to everyone and say thanks in advance for all the help I will need to eventually start getting accesories to make my motorbike my own.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Welcome from the UK.
I hope things are starting to cool down for you lot out there after the heat wave.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am actually born and raised South African and this "heat wave" is nothing. I enjoy working in these types of temps, but would much rather have the beast between the legs and make that rubber stick in corners on these warm days.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Patroontjie,

Welcome from a fellow South African, who is still on the right side (die regte kant) of the Indian Ocean. :) Getting my F in literally 2 weeks time. Paperwork all done just waiting delivery. Cant wait. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi and welcome from Sydney. Born and bred in Scotland myself. lived here in Sydney for the last 20 years.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys,

So I found out today apparently the bank is "very busy" and haven't gotten to my application yet. So no bike yet. I was so hoping I would have it this "long weekend".

And we here in OZ should try and organise a meet and greet sometime in the new year.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome, Don't worry it will be worth the wait

I got my spare key as a Chrissie present because I was actually cleared on tuesday but the delivery of the bike will happen tuesday coming.

It was my parents who played a prank on my sister(who bought a Kwaker Z250SL, as a learner bike) and myself to keep telling us that the bank is very busy blah blah blah.

General discussion The beast is where I will post from now on.

Cheers for the messages though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts