GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes, I was over Whitby, Helmsley and Thirsk yesterday, I get about a bit, Just come back from Germany on it. I usually go over to either Whitby, the lakes or up to St Marys Loch area.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I was over Whitby, Helmsley and Thirsk yesterday, I get about a bit, Just come back from Germany on it. I usually go over to either Whitby, the lakes or up to St Marys Loch area.
I notice you have a rear shock set up?...which one you using?...got.mine booked in for k tech razor rear and new springs and piston again ktech

·
Registered
180 Posts
I notice you have a rear shock set up?...which one you using?...got.mine booked in for k tech razor rear and new springs and piston again ktech
I have a custom built Ohlins and Ohlins internals at the front. It pays to have friends in race paddocks:D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a custom built Ohlins and Ohlins internals at the front. It pays to have friends in race paddocks/forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Cant be bad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts