GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Located in Southwest Victoria
Well i do not have one yet but will hopefully be getting a black and red one soon, my local dealer told me that the Black and Red ones will not be available till March next year but i see some of you guys here on the forum have them already so that will be his loss as i wll just go out of town to buy, he also gave me a price of approx $17k plus on road costs, does that sound about right ?
If i do have to wait that long then the blue ones isnt looking too bad either :)
Cheers
Nck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cant help you on the stock of bikes, but I paid 15.5k ride away for my naked in Tassie. So personally I'd be telling him to try a bit harder or try shopping elsewhere if you can.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome mate. Tell him he's dreaming! $15.5k or a bit less, no problems. There's another red/black here in Canberra right now. Maybe your guy is down the list for deliveries.

·
Registered
208 Posts
15.9k ride away with screen, solo cowl, and tank protectors. I have to wait til november for mine to come in though. Red and black sure is popular.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thanks guys, i think i need to shop else where and maybe shop around, i'll post what how it turns out

Cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
Definitely shop around, 17K plus on roads is a crazy price. I paid $15 800 ride away for mine. The wait time for me was the same for blue or black/ red, and I ended up going with the Blue :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry about that - all colours and versions available in NZ. I thought we'd have been at the end of the supply line if anyone was!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Jeez Geoff, every time I come on here there's new posts from you. Get out and ride that new bike man! ;)
Pot > Kettle > Black :D

Matt, have been out today on the Coromandel Loop. That's the beauty of being retired whilst you're hard at work supporting me >:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts