GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

my names Maia and I live in Auckland New Zealand been riding for many years and own a 2015 F all Blue in colour that has covered just under 5000kms I've only owned for couple

of days but loving this ride to bits. All ready waiting on a list of eBay mods will add photos etc in the near future congratulations on a great site having owned a few bikes over the years I have been a member on various biking community's. Have to say the Suzuki ones seem really well organised and like the layout ex Gsx1400 owner look forward to spending hours here studying everything Gsxs1000 :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
evening all, ive recently joined the forum, having just puchased a 2015 faired abs model, i am building an extracter exhaust system at present, i just couldnt stand having such a horrible exhaust that holds back the power potential and once its finished it will be going to a dyno tuner to reflash the ecu and eliminate a couple of the other "nana state" limitations ive read about here, ive been modding m/cycles for around 30yrs now, ive also purchased a nitron r2 shock, a mra race screen, and a bmc airfilter, just fitted a radiator screen + a fender extension to hopefully eliminate radiator failure from roadchip damage - the airbox and fairing had a surprising amount of road chip lodged in them, plus the rad already had some damage from the same

1 - 11 of 11 Posts