GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I got broken the oil pan for my gsxs 2018 I will try to fix it temporary but I would like to buy a new one so it is the first time I will buy a genuine part for my gsxs then I would like to ask if you have any suggestion about a website that sell genuine parts.

Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi all,
I got broken the oil pan for my gsxs 2018 I will try to fix it temporary but I would like to buy a new one so it is the first time I will buy a genuine part for my gsxs then I would like to ask if you have any suggestion about a website that sell genuine parts.

Thanks

Cheers
Where are you from? Given the flag i assume Vietnam? Those parts will only be available through Suzuki dealers and i don't think it would make sense to pay shipping from USA. I would get in touch with your nearest suzuki motorcycle dealer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi @Cainus83 ,
I am from Vietnam and I will try to ask the Suzuki dealer here but very difficult find out spare parts so to make faster I would like to order to a shop online as my oil pan is broken cannot use the motorbike for now...

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Cainus83 I asked in both website but Noone delivery in Vietnam, anyway thanks for your support!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I hope you find a solution. I appreciate that's its difficult in your country/ area.
I think a dealer in Vietnam is still your best bet. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi all,
Thanks
Cheers[Quote}

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi Jayjay,
The oil pan is US$145 from Babbits spare parts, Also the part number is Oil Pan 11511-21H01 for a 2018.
All models and years surely will use the same part.
Here is Japanese parts supplier that Google found for me that will give you a return email quote and uses Japan Post to deliver to all parts of Vietnam. They deal in new and used parts.

Request for a quote | jp-parts.com
Request for a quote | JP-Parts.com
www.jp-parts.com
Best of luck.

Rob.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I buy my parts from Temecula Motorsports online, in California, tmsparts.com

You can call them and ask if they can ship to you via UPS or Fedex. Telephone US
best to call on-line parts toll free 877-698-4123 Email [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks

Cheers
Don't go to Bike Bandit, they are so back ordered i ordered a few things 2 months ago and finally decided to cancel my orders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts