GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I got broken the oil pan for my gsxs 2018 I will try to fix it temporary but I would like to buy a new one so it is the first time I will buy a genuine part for my gsxs then I would like to ask if you have any suggestion about a website that sell genuine parts.

Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hi all,
I got broken the oil pan for my gsxs 2018 I will try to fix it temporary but I would like to buy a new one so it is the first time I will buy a genuine part for my gsxs then I would like to ask if you have any suggestion about a website that sell genuine parts.

Thanks

Cheers
Where are you from? Given the flag i assume Vietnam? Those parts will only be available through Suzuki dealers and i don't think it would make sense to pay shipping from USA. I would get in touch with your nearest suzuki motorcycle dealer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Cainus83 ,
I am from Vietnam and I will try to ask the Suzuki dealer here but very difficult find out spare parts so to make faster I would like to order to a shop online as my oil pan is broken cannot use the motorbike for now...

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hi Jayjay,
The oil pan is US$145 from Babbits spare parts, Also the part number is Oil Pan 11511-21H01 for a 2018.
All models and years surely will use the same part.
Here is Japanese parts supplier that Google found for me that will give you a return email quote and uses Japan Post to deliver to all parts of Vietnam. They deal in new and used parts.

Request for a quote | jp-parts.com
Request for a quote | JP-Parts.com
www.jp-parts.com
Best of luck.

Rob.

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000FA
92 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000FA
92 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks

Cheers
Don't go to Bike Bandit, they are so back ordered i ordered a few things 2 months ago and finally decided to cancel my orders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts