GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my silver Non-ABS model last week with 32 miles (all put on by me road testing) and just finished up the 600 mile service. She is beastly! I came from a 2003 Z1000 that I loved dearly and worked on extensively over the last 4 years, and the GSX feels so much like the Z with 12 years newer technology...Its perfect!

Ive already stripped all the decals, chucked the mirrors for a single left side bar end (thats all you need to be legal in CA), whipped up a solid little tail tidy out of $13 worth of sheet metal, and fork/swingarm bobbins. All good stuff and more to come! Glad to be here.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Belgium, have fun.....good choice :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from sunny Manchester UK.
Are you not required to have rear indicators or have you managed to tuck them away somewhere?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had literally just made the tail tidy before that picture, and didn't have the right connectors for the blinkers and want so keen on cutting and splicing the wires on a 2 week old bike (which is what I would normally do).

Had to ride without them to work today and wouldn't recommend it. Got it all sorted now tho... people know where I'm going:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts